Thursday, June 28, 2012

Delivery

There was no update yesterday... so here is today's:

My letter to Miss. Lawrence:
processed at the Los Angeles Sort Facility at 2:33 am (I assume Local Time) June 27th
Arrived at the Santa Monica Post Office at 5:23 am
Delivered at 12:59pm June 27th

Pretty cool watching how the Postal Service works... I think maybe I shouldn't have used tracking through, even if I use it constantly with stuff I send out that is important to me.  And the Collins, Hutcherson, and Lawrence letters and requests were important to me compared to other requests that were sent out.

No more updates for a bit on these three because who knows how soon they will get to opening them yet alone replying and dropping back at the post office or mail box!

Thanks for reading!

Next Up:
Gwyneth Paltrow at the Iron Man 3 set

No comments:

Post a Comment