Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Starting Off

Okay, So I am going to start up with some autographs as a hobby.  I have many hobbies, but autographs are pretty much my favorite thing.  I have many autographs... Mostly from Voice Actors who are in English Dubbed Anime.  Have many great ones actually.  Too many to list today.  I will come back to this topic.

What I want to do today is start with my Autograph Collecting TTM or Through The Mail.  On June 4th, 2012 I wrote a letter to Jennifer Lawrence, to ask for an autograph.  The photograph and the letter were packaged on the 4th (My Birthday, because that is why we have birthday wishes, right?) And shipped out on the 5th.
Here is the path it took:
June 5th, Lebanon, PA
June 6th, Philadelphia, PA
June 7th, Lewisville, KY
June 11th, Delivered to Lewisville, KY

Pretty cool watching the path items take.  Now I just have to wait for it to be sent back.  My only concern with this, is even though I used the address from her official website, it has been determined by the autograph community that Ms. Lawrence does not sign most of the autographs from that location, a secretary does (in this case it is believed to be a family member)

I wrote her a quick letter, asking for a personalization, and wished her luck in the theme of Panem from the Hunger Games movie.

I'll update this blog as my adventures continue.  But first, I will get back ASAP to list out my official Autographs.  My favorite is probably from the Olympic Athlete, Gymnast Jamie Dantzscher, which is her autograph on a photo I actually took, and she sent back a quick letter to go with it.  It was insanely cool!

I'll post it ASAP!

*EDIT* June 26th 2012

Promised to post the picture... and the letter.  She was so nice.  I bet she still is!

No comments:

Post a Comment